Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Completion of the Moonhawk!


  

Friday a packed a lunch so I could swing by the dam in Maquoketa and pitch for bass for an hour.









A father and son spear fished.







I also hit the stretch of river down by the skate park.  I finely caught a nice smalli  so all in all not a bad way to spend my lunch hour on a beautiful Friday. 
 After work I went back to check the tree where I picked mushrooms on Wednesday.  I knew there would be a few that I missed.  I ended up picking enough for Fridays pizza and Sunday brunch.
 Saturday Susie finished up The Moonhawk center piece in the lavender garden.
 She got an early start and put in about eight hours of tile work.  While I did some spring cleaning on the hippy hot tub.
 This finished up a three year project.

No comments:

Post a Comment