Sunday, November 7, 2021

Fall Back...

We got our pumpkins carved 
and up to Dubuque in one piece
We were a little sad that we only had 5 kids stop by for trick or treat.  
I guess that means extra candy for me.
It's been a beautiful fall for exploring
We hit the Convivium to say good luck with your new life adventure to Natalie, Alfonzo & baby Rosa.  
I try to get some more wood bucked up and up to the  wood pile when I can.
I did take a break last Thursday to check out the Chapel and visit with Mart, Joan and Jace.
This weekends project was across the river, helping Jimmy get his wood stove up and rollin for his garage.  Mart worked the roof  with me there for a helping hand.
While Jimmy, John and Gregger (chimney inspector) worked as the ground crew. 
First fire lit with one of Bo's firestarters
Lit from the top down,  if you haven't given it a try.
Just another setback as I look forward to having a reliable vehicle. 
Once and a while we find a moment to relax

A happy way to end the day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment