Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Roof Roof - Week three

 The garden shed is going to need a little TLC
 The virginia creeper has taken over the out house...
I'm sure there is a stash of tp in a folgers can in there some where.
 some of these wooden shakes still have a little life in them.... maybe as fire starters.
 I've been known to salvage some things.  I sure am glad I didn't throw these glass panes away
15 years ago.  I might need one of them.
Sparkes were flying as I cut the tin I salvaged for the roof, last week.
The weather vane that was mounted on Jim and Joyces garage for years still adorns the peak of the shed.
I'll clean the vines off so it'll spin.
but, I'll leave the lichens 
A late March arial view of the lower gardens.
for a little perspective and comparison of what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment