Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Four Weeks... Day One!

 Happy St. Pat!  This is the start of four weeks of self Quarantine for the coronavirus.
 at school they told me to pack as if it were the end of the school year.  So, I brought home all of my plants.
 Day 1  I took the hounds for a walk to look for sheds
 We followed lots of deer trails and then we went to the sugar bush and fired up one last batch of syrup.
 Susie and I made great progress down below.  Cleaning up and burning brush.
 Wow look at this the rasbarry bed is done.
Let it rain and it will.

Part of maintaining as social distance is being social.
A visit with the neighbors
The stuff I find in my pockets at the end of the day,
9:00 pm
Late night run to the sugar bush for the last batch of the year.

and home to relax.  A toast to Joyce!

No comments:

Post a Comment