Sunday, September 23, 2018

Gin Clear

 It's been great having Beau back.  He's worked hard cleaning up the wood pile. So, today's the day we went to one of our favorite places to fish.  That doesn't always mean catching. 


 We missed out on the 90* weather.  But, upper 80's and warm water temps were all we needed.  
You can see Beau behind me, over my shoulder, working the far shore line. 


Gin clear water and little pockets of deep water here and there,
 produced great rewards.
 Beau caught several trout and some bass too
I just caught bass and failed to land a 16 + incher that I managed to knock off when trying to net it.  I had another break my light action line.
Beau and I have been working on the proper way to photograph your catch of the day.
As Dad always said  "First catch the fish"

No comments:

Post a Comment