Thursday, March 17, 2016

Brew Ha Ha. HONEY BEER!



 Fermentation, now that's my kind of science and I'm so lucky to have several former students (Peter, Mike and now Christian) who really LOVE science or at least Beer!



Well, I gave brewing my own beer a try once, years ago.  With no success what so ever.  But, I know honey and these guys have got the beer brewing process down an I've been fortunate enough to have been part of their quality control group.

So, here's a pictorial guide to Christians latest "Science Project".













 Tonight we celebrated St. Patrick's Day at Mike and Maggies with some of Mikes Irish Red Ale.  There’s no need to bother with artificially colored beer when Ireland’s brewing heritage has so much to offer with its red hue and a toffee-like caramel malt and a great pairing with Mikes Corned Beef and Cabbage.

Below is Mikes two tier, three burner brewing set up.   Thanks for great friends and great beer!



No comments:

Post a Comment