Monday, July 20, 2015

Out With The Old In With The New


 Well it's time for an upgrade.  I sold my 71 with the great interior and now I've got "Tsunami" a 76 with all kinds of great up grades.
 Howard got the job of driving the 71 to it's new home north of town.  But, I'm sure I will be seeing it out and about in Jackson Co.
 Here's something new...
Susie and I have been milking goats for our friends from down the road, Kyle and Alishia.  So, they can get away for the weekend.
 Susie took right to it. 
 Each girl was different and had her own personality.
 Good stream of fresh goat milk.
 You've got to do something with all that milk.  
Susie made awesome hot lattes and stretching the mozzarella curds.

   Alisha made some great hunami cheese too
 Nothing could be betta than Susie's Fetta.
 Cheese for friends.
 But not this guy.  A young skink. Five-lined skinks also exhibit antipredation behavior. In evasion of various predators including snakes, crows, hawks, shrews, moles, opossums, skunks, raccoons, and domestic cats, skinks may disconnect their entire tail or a small segment. Skinks run to shelter to escape their distracted predators as the disconnected tail continues to twitch. Skinks may also utilize biting as a defensive strategy
 Or this little black rat snake. They are skillful climbers.   They will climb high into trees to capture prey or lie and wait in a tree cavity for an unsuspecting bird.













I myself prefer a cool Crank Yanker

No comments:

Post a Comment