The snow is gone and there are signs of green here and there.
With the increase of sap came the need to increase sap production.
RR set me up with his chop saw so I could cut into the top of the stock tank.
A 3 X 3 angle iron frame drops right and comes right out. Great for cleaning out ash build up and easy to swap over for the next stove upgrade in a few years.
It uses a third less wood and gets the sap to a rolling boil in no time at all.
As with all new set ups there's always a little learning curve.
After settling in to catch a few elite eight ball games with pizza and a cold one. I got caught up in the action and let the pan turn to candy.
Next, mounting it on a pole in the garden.
I'm HAPPY to report I found one!
Look for the signs of spring!