Sunday, May 7, 2017

GETTING CAUGHT UP

 For Earth Day, Kathy and I took this crew plus about 125 more out to the new Prairie Creek area at the East end of Maquoketa 
 I  made time to get out and fish
 And caught trout on two different broken poles.
 I enjoy the challenge
It's hard to find the time to fish when the mushrooms are poppin up.
And BEEs, lot's a BEE's


 I also caught River and Elizabeth down at the Lock 12.  
Celebrating Pearls Birthday on Cinco De Mayo 
 Spent some time up in DBQ hitting the farmers  market.

Took the time to go listen to Nate Boultun.  Candidate for Governor.  You should too.   Our government policy makers have repealed several programs. 2018 is your opportunity to repeal a few law makers.  Be informed, listen, ask questions and Vote!
 And you may or may not have heard.  We've got a new project in Dubuque as well.
 So we've been adding a little sweat equity to the place. 
I guess you've got to have a vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment