Saturday, April 23, 2016

Now I'm Ready For The Weekend.

 Thursday evening we went to tThe Friends of the Library dinner and listened to Marjorie Swann's  presentation on Izaak Walton.
I always know it's time to get out and search for some shrooms if I run into Old Joey Hip.   He said he didn't find any but I'd say the same thing.
 Friday am I got out in the timber early and found this little gray mushroom (not the lighter)
 The only other mushroom was at the base of this elm 
 I then did some hive work and made three splits.
 To celebrate Earth Day, Mart and I hit the trout stream.
 We each caught a fish and sat in the spring grass celebrating Earth Day as we honored the legacy of Izaak Walton.
Ace and I inspected one of Susie's project for the day.  We agreed it look great!  We finished off  the evening by attending the Dubuque Film Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment