Friday, October 3, 2014

FIGHT LIKE APES!


 MHS home coming is in full swing just ask the Thedes.  They got TPed two nights in a row.

My high school Psychology teacher my senior year was Leo Ponser.  His classes were fun and interesting.  As you walked into the class room he'd have some album cut playing. Often times it tied into that days lesson.  Mr. P was also known for his school spirit, his gorilla suit and his fight like Apes cheer.

Today the facility preformed YMCA at the pep-rally.  I didn't recall an ape as part of the Village People but the kids seemed to like it.



It was a great pep-rally and the kids really got into it!


I felt honored when the Cross Country team was announced and they mentioned me when thanking their parents and friends for their support through out the season.

 Isaiah thought the mask was the best and he was willing to follow me all around the school just so he could wear it for a while.



I thought is was a great look for him, glasses and all.
 The football mom's float.
 My friends the cross country team
 The CC Team got photo bombed by Dan the Super Fan.
As for my home coming tradition.  Each year I make it a point to get out and hit a trout stream and enjoy the early out on a Friday.

I love all the golden fall leaves in the ripples of the stream.
Purple asters cling to the side of the limestone above the stream






No fish.

The only slab today was this big old stab of limestone that had broken off the bluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment