Sunday, April 27, 2014

Discreet Beach Combing.


 Six hive installed on the Iowa side and two across the river in Wisconsin.
Having to check in on the bees progress gives Susie and I the opportunity to visit Lauren, Debbie and Steve a little more often.

Happy EASTER  !!
 We got the garden tilled with a tator trough ready for potatoes.
 It's been a long time coming but I got the cone built for the "Moon Hawk" sculpture.   Ace was a good helper.
 I made it out to the timber for a hike with the dogs.





No mushrooms but I found this little shed  It made my day!





Next time I'm going shed hunting I hope to find some morels.

Saturday we ran into Milwaukee to make some tough decision for the future health care of Kendo.

The girls love him and want nothing but the best for him.

I am that stone of simple beauty in silence I sit and wait....







To decompress, a trip to Lake Michigan always helps.  No matter, how crappy the weather is . 



A little discreet beach combing early in the morning with Easterly winds does wonders for the body and soul!
















Looks like we're having asparagus for supper this evening!



































Yep!



































 I was right,  yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment